Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas Every One


merry christmas
Originally uploaded by Athens Nikita
...and especially to my contractor.

Now, I LOVE my contractor. I finally got a chance to inspect stuff, and I am so beyond thrilled with this stupid little door project. Without my telling him how to do it, he reused the door from the laundry that's being displaced, matched the woodwork on the "modern" side and matched the woodwork on the old side, and did the whole thing so that the old hinges were used and the old lock is on our side.

I'm pretty excited about the whole third floor space, actually. Here is the tiny bedroom, which if you'll look at the front of the house is the room in the center of the balcony on the third floor. It's only about 8' wide, and maybe 15' deep. You come up the stairs and it's on the landing. It has a really pretty radiator, too.

Anyway...on to more projects.  Thank you guys for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment