Sunday, August 7, 2016

Weight and Whatever

I'm still on that plateau,  though my weight has inched incrementally downward.  Still,  it's frustrating seeing my goals stubbornly refusing to materialize.  

That three day daycare schedule didn't work out either,  since Mr. X ended up working all summer at a biotechnology company.  

So,  slight course correction.  And also,  I don't care so much about the weight as I care about progress. 

I'm still getting in that Friday gym session.  Getting outside a lot and taking in tons of outdoor activities like hikes and carnivals.   Skating in parades and parks.  Going to derby practice consistently and far more than the average skater.   Seeing gains in subtle things, like stronger arms,  greater stability,  more endurance.   And that's good for now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment