Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's This About?

As of tomorrow, I become the proud owner of a house in Bellefonte, PA. Well, actually, I move into it -- I actually buy it a little later, as I'll explain in another post. Im moving from Georgia to Bellefonte to take a job nearby, and this blog chronicles my many adventures. These include:
1. My quest to preserve/renovate/restore my new house, which is 125 years old and a bit dilapidated.
2. The everlasting hunt for good running routes. Which is kind of a challenge in Bellefonte because the hills are astoundingly tall.
3. General ruminations on what activities there are to participate in in Bellefonte and Centre County.
4. General ruminations, period. Particularly on historic preservation, which is a passion of mine and not the easiest route to take.

It's going to be quite an adventure -- I invite you guys to read along!

No comments:

Post a Comment