Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ahem.

I MADE IT!

This makes me "fresh meat," and now I'm being tenderized by the extremely painful phenomenon of fresh meat boot camp with the State College Area Rollers.

I also have a lot of upcoming activities.

For example:



  • Traveling to Hanover for a scrimmage bout this weekend.


  • Participating in the 10/22 bout against Binghamton as both a non-skating official and the zombie pirate singer of our national anthem.


  • Participating in Bellefonte's Halloween Parade and Fall Festival with the team, which should both march in the parade and have a booth at the Fall Festival.


  • Etc., etc. There are bouts and appearances and all kinds of stuff through the end of this season, which is December.

Note that I'm not a full-fledged member of the team yet. Sometime in late November/early December I'll hopefully pass my Level 1 assessments, and graduate to full status and the ability to actually receive and give contact in practice.

So, wish me luck. And watch this space for more events and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment