Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catching Up...

Boy, have we been busy.  In fact, we've been so busy that I haven't posted anything to this blog in forever.  I actually got my tags today, which I suppose makes me an actual Pennsylvanian.  And I will set immediately to bringing everybody up to date on what we've achieved 'round these parts.  

Personally, I celebrated a birthday, started and am settling into my new job, and the family has been settling into what I suspect is harsher than average weather.  

As to the house, we have been gratified to discover that things are neither better nor worse than they initially appeared.  On the one hand, we could have a house where we don't really have any work to do, which wouldn't have been our goal, and on the other we might not have any money left.  So...I suppose everything's good.  Just wait for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment